Lemon With Garlic Mixture: Perfect For Clearing Heart Blockages
High levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad type) and a diet high in inflammatory foods is a recipe for disaster.
If you want to reduce your risk of heart attack or stroke, then you need to make sure to keep your artery walls squeaky clean.
While taking statins can help lower your overall cholesterol, they usually come with many dangerous side effects.
In fact, statins has been shown to drastically lower levels of CoQ10 in the heart.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup grated ginger
- 1 cup garlic
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Remove the mix from heat and strain it.
- Let it cool down a bit. (lukewarm)
- Once cooled down, add 3 cups of natural honey and the apple cider vinegar and stir.
- Pour everything into a jar or glass container and store in fridge.
How To Use:
- Warm some water on the stove (make sure it’s not boiling hot!) and add 4 tablespoons of the mixture. Drink it every morning before breakfast for 3 weeks.
- Then stop for one week and repeat step 1.
You can repeat this treatment every 6 months.
Note: Always shake before use.
Ginger contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols. Less inflammation, better circulation.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C which can help slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). It helps prevent damage to LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, which then builds up as plaque in the arteries.
Apple cider vinegar has been shown to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
If you’re interested in managing your blood pressure naturally then have a look at this.